Ducati DesertX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Hi, same here in the UK got the bike a month ago & no accessories with it. Just got it鈥檚 1st service & they had the sports pack, so now have exhaust, tail tidy & black petrol cap (which looks nice 馃憣) also the DMS system which doesn鈥檛 work as it needs an update?
Plus it did come with any instructions of how to use it & the connect app won鈥檛 connect!
Been told November for the heated grips & no dates for the petrol tank or the off road pack, so been told lucky to get them this year. 馃檮

Registered
I feel blessed 馃ス
I got my bike , Ducati heated grips , crash bars + water pump bar , front fog lamps , dealer fitted the grips an wiring for the lamps to the ecu an I fitted the bars an final lamp fitment .
The only thing on back order that I ordered in August is the cent stand but I鈥檝e been informed it鈥檒l be here end of September 馃槣馃憤
I ordered lots of bits from Evotech to complement my DX and they all arrived in early August.
Tailtidy , front engine guard , radiator guard, front / rear axle bobbins , phone bracket to sit above main dash .
I hope new buyers of the DX plan ahead to avoid disappointment with this popular new model 馃お
WTF!! I ordered mine in mid April! The bike & accessories! 馃が

1 - 4 of 4 Posts