Ducati DesertX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all!

I've put together a compilation of all currently in production/development Crash Protection that I've stumbled upon. I'll keep adding to the list as I find more products and i'll make similar lists for skid plates and other functional aftermarket parts as we go.

Currently the format includes an image, pricing in Euros & pricing converted to USD, material properties & official links.

Hope this is of help to someone out there looking to kit their bikes out. If I've missed something out that flew under the radar please do make mention of it and I'll keep adding them to the master file.

· Registered
34 Posts
Wow! this is something I wish there was for my KTM 890 as well.

Do you plan on doing this for other parts like bash plates, rear luggage racks, luggage racks, etc?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! this is something I wish there was for my KTM 890 as well. Do you plan on doing this for other parts like bash plates, rear luggage racks, luggage racks, etc?
That's the plan - lists for all kinds of functional accessories over time. Since i'm scouting for my own bike anyway, it just makes sense to document and make it available to the larger community. Have been in contact with Kai, the founder of TwinPegs and if there's enough interest in the product, they would surely come up with a kit for the X. AXP racing is almost ready with their HDPE bash plates for the X, should be out for sale soon after testing. That's one I'm personally holding out for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts