Ducati DesertX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd start a thread on aftermarket levers. I believe there are a couple of options available now, but I've seen differing reports about the brake lever compatibility. Anyone running aftermarket? I know some components are the same as other Ducatis, like the Scrambler 1100.

ASV might have something that works, but nothing specific listed on the website.

CNC Racing has some listed.

Puig?

I recently discovered [email protected] Adventure products and their 2 finger levers. Brett Tkacs uses them and they seem really interesting. I reached out to them and they hoped to have some available by May. I might hold out for these. [email protected] | Adventure Motorcycle Tours and Accessories | Africa

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

· Registered
21 Posts
I bought cheap front brake and clutch levers from eBay for MyDucati SuperSport, they did not work with the quick shifter.
So I bought Evotech levers, and they worked fine, it is all about how accurate the milling is for the microswitch pressure point on the clutch lever.

· Registered
2 Posts
Precisely I am looking for smaller levers for two fingers that can get closer to the handlebar that the original ones. I find that the original ones are too far away from the handlebar (around 4.5 cm) in the closest position.

Apart from the CNC Racing that seem to be compatible with the DDX, I don´t find any.
Re the Evotech ones, I sent an e-mail to Evotech asking about it and they replied "Sorry to say we do not manufacture levers for the Ducati DesertX 2022+".

If anyone has the CNC Racing, can you confirm if they can get closer to the handlebar?

@nateonator, if you have the Evotech levers on, could you maybe post a picture of it in it´s closest position to the handlebar and maybe meassure the distance? Is this the model - Product Ref : PRN002796-002797-13? EP Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Short Clutch and Brake Lever set (2019+)

Many thanks

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Precisely I am looking for smaller levers for two fingers that can get closer to the handlebar that the original ones. I find that the original ones are too far away from the handlebar (around 4.5 cm) in the closest position.

Apart from the CNC Racing that seem to be compatible with the DDX, I don´t find any.
Re the Evotech ones, I sent an e-mail to Evotech asking about it and they replied "Sorry to say we do not manufacture levers for the Ducati DesertX 2022+".

If anyone has the CNC Racing, can you confirm if they can get closer to the handlebar?

@nateonator, if you have the Evotech levers on, could you maybe post a picture of it in it´s closest position to the handlebar and maybe meassure the distance? Is this the model - Product Ref : PRN002796-002797-13? EP Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Short Clutch and Brake Lever set (2019+)

Many thanks
I still have the factory levers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts