Ducati DesertX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum @KTMORA and @rossbotha! Congrats on the X!
Have you guys had the chance to take it off-road?
yes done around 2800km off road, have a weekly 300km loop that I do to check settings of suspension, tyres etc. Coming from mousse tyre setup and rally off-road conditions I am getting used to the X, but a very exciting bike to ride.

· Registered
52 Posts
Hey guys, took delivery of Desert X in August of this year first Desert X in South Africa, done 4000km one set of tyres less, but enjoying the DD X, coming from a rally bike still getting to grips with the weight and front wheel actions.
Just received mine. Number 12 in ZA
Congrats on getting your DesertX's guys! @rossbotha how has the bike been treating you so far? @KTMORA What were you riding before you got your DesertX?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on getting your DesertX's guys! @rossbotha how has the bike been treating you so far? @KTMORA What were you riding before you got your DesertX?
Hey DesertDog - Ducati 749, Ducati 996SPS, KTM 300, KTM 950 ADV, KTM 950 SE, KTM 690 RFR, still have the KTM 690 RFR saw the Desert X in Italy in 2021 and just had to have one and ordered it then and there waited 11 months and loving the bike, taking getting used to from a 690 RFR and very similar riding to my 950 SE

· Registered
3 Posts
I haven't ridden much since riding home from the dealer. waiting for stock of the crashbars before I go off-road. Slowly getting back into riding since I has a stroke in June. So far enjoying it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts