Ducati DesertX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Plant Land vehicle Cloud Wheel

First post here, but I've noticed from lurking that we seem to have members from all over the place, and I thought it would be cool to get a better sense of that.

I'm from London in Canada -- about 200km west of Toronto. My closest Ducati dealer is Apex Cycle Sports, about an hour away in Cambridge.

Where's everyone else located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 31
First post here, but I've noticed from lurking that we seem to have members from all over the place, and I thought it would be cool to get a better sense of that.

I'm from London in Canada -- about 200km west of Toronto. My closest Ducati dealer is Apex Cycle Sports, about an hour away in Cambridge.

Hey there, picking up Alice the DesertX next week.
Australian living in Tromsø Norway for the last 10 years

·
Registered
2022 Ducati DesertX
3 Posts
I’m from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada and Mesa Arizona USA. I mostly ride in AZ and Mexico. We don’t have a dealer in Winnipeg right now so I bought my DesertX from Community Moto in Saskatoon SK. My bike arrived Tuesday and is in the process of getting a PDI. Heading to Baja in November. My Instagram is @tplracing

·
Registered
Desert X 2022
34 Posts
Hello all (new boy here ) West Sussex
Received my DX early before it was road registered August 27th 2022 to fit the Ducati accessories I ordered with the bike , and was very lucky to get bike & accessories ordered and delivered within 3 weeks of a deposit 1st week of August.
Cant fault my dealer on anything and they have been selling Ducatis for 40yrs so they have my trust .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello all (new boy here ) West Sussex
Received my DX early before it was road registered August 27th 2022 to fit the Ducati accessories I ordered with the bike , and was very lucky to get bike & accessories ordered and delivered within 3 weeks of a deposit 1st week of August.
Cant fault my dealer on anything and they have been selling Ducatis for 40yrs so they have my trust .
What accessories did you manage to get? It sounds like you’ve been very lucky or you gave some one a large back hander to get the bike & the bits so quickly.
I ordered mine in April & got it mid August, with no bits

·
Registered
Desert X 2022
34 Posts
What accessories did you manage to get? It sounds like you’ve been very lucky or you gave some one a large back hander to get the bike & the bits so quickly.
I ordered mine in April & got it mid August, with no bits
hopefully You can tell from these shots 👍
full list of accessories on another post on the site 😜
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Fuel tank
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2023 Ducati DesertX
2 Posts
View attachment 31

Small world, neighbor - I just picked my DesertX up from Apex in Cambridge today. I live in Burlington, Ontario and have made tHe trip down the 401 to London many times. Maybe I’ll see you there sometime!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts