Ducati DesertX Forum banner

My bike is at the dealers

581 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  DESERTXATL
Ordered my DDX RR22 on January 7th and got the phone call its been delivered to the dealer today, can't wait now to collect it on March 1st 馃槑 will call down at weekend to see it in the flesh Saturday 馃槑 and its got all the updates and the new style front mudguard 馃槑馃槑

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 3
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Woot woot! Congrats! I would verify that the side stand has been replaced since they are doing recall on sidestands.
Reactions: 1
They be running the vin number for any campaigns that's due if it needs any
Rode mine home today! Dealer loaded the Termi map & activated heated grips. They also installed a pig tail for my lithium battery charger & the updated kick stand. Old one must have been scary as I feel like it鈥檚 still upright now.

Will install my exhaust system tomorrow! You are going to love it!
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Fuel tank Fender
See less See more
Rode mine home today! Dealer loaded the Termi map & activated heated grips. They also installed a pig tail for my lithium battery charger & the updated kick stand. Old one must have been scary as I feel like it鈥檚 still upright now.

Will install my exhaust system tomorrow! You are going to love it! View attachment 595
The kickstand is so tall that i had to lay it down when I took it off roading. I had to adjust something and decided to do it where one side of the ground was severely inclined.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts