Ducati DesertX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, looking at getting a 2023 new colour scheme DX next march or April,before I commit I'd like to know the following, any issues and recall's and how they holding up with offroad abuse, I will be using mine if I get one as a touring and offroad bike in wales uk, terrain is quite ruff and technical and hard on most bikes, cheers

Attachments

· Registered
43 Posts
So far, I have had only one issue and that could be because I didn't use a battery tender. It's been cold where I live and the battery doesn't enjoy the cold. So I had one time, the bike didn't want to start. With a battery tender, it starts even though it sits for most of the week in the garage.

· Registered
20 Posts
all good so far, handles amazing off road in my opinion. Ive ridden mostly dirt bikes my whole life and it feels like one, nimble and stable, predictable slides. All seems well built for off road except the front fender does not provide enough coverage to protect the engine and radiator. and radiator guard is crap, needs louvres. A catalytic converter delete would do you well if your dragging over logs and such. I haven't beat it up enough to really know the weak points, but as far as it can tell she will hold up just fine, over built if anything. cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts