Ducati DesertX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2023 Ducati DesertX
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking at the Ruby Moto R4 lights as an option, here are a couple pictures. Install was straightforward although I did lift the tank a bit to get the wiring harness through. I had brackets made at a local shop that mimic the OEM brackets.

The wiring harness/dimmer makes install easy and gives you other goodies like a horn wire that will strobe the lights at full intensity when you press the horn. Great for visibility in a noisy environment. The dimmer wheel mounts out of the way on the bar so you can adjust between low intensity (default) road mode or sun-bright off road.

Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Helmet

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Ruby Moto R4

· Registered
Ducati Desert X w/ offroad package, heated grips
55 Posts
That sounds like a great aux light solution-- I really like the strobe-on-horn feature. I'm also really liking the black protection with doubletake adventure mirrors-- your bike looks badass. Congrats!

· Registered
5 Posts
If anyone is looking at the Ruby Moto R4 lights as an option, here are a couple pictures. Install was straightforward although I did lift the tank a bit to get the wiring harness through. I had brackets made at a local shop that mimic the OEM brackets. The wiring harness/dimmer makes install easy and gives you other goodies like a horn wire that will strobe the lights at full intensity when you press the horn. Great for visibility in a noisy environment. The dimmer wheel mounts out of the way on the bar so you can adjust between low intensity (default) road mode or sun-bright off road. View attachment 510 View attachment 509 Ruby Moto R4
Do add some more photos/videos of the light's throw/spread at night. Also what the switchgear looks like and if possible how you've got it all wired. Ruby seems to really be catching on in this space.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts