Ducati DesertX Forum banner

Soft Tank Bag Question

778 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  sal.etarf
I saw a video today where the Soft Tank Bag was installed with the side with the handle facing the rider. I think it goes the other way. Anyone know for sure which way it should be installed?
Bag Luggage and bags Personal protective equipment Musical instrument accessory Font
See less See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Not sure but based on the shape, the handle should face your nether regions... Would make sense for zipper/flap accessibility. Also the small downward facing "beak" would tuck between the tank and stabilizer. Yeah that's gotta be it.
Not sure but based on the shape, the handle should face your nether regions... Would make sense for zipper/flap accessibility. Also the small downward facing "beak" would tuck between the tank and stabilizer. Yeah that's gotta be it.
I got the bag, your're right.
I got the bag, your're right.
My dealer said it was the other way...with the handle towards the windscreen. I saw it on a video from AMS Ducati Dallas and they had it on with the handle to the windscreen too. I guess as long as it stays on either way will work!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.