in austria, the off-road-package is still available.
Ah, thanks. The configuration page wasn't working properly because of a privacy blocker on my pc and the packages weren't showing up, but on the main page all the packages show up except the off-road kit. I'm glad it's still an option, but sorry to hear about all the delays. I'm likely in a better spot than most because I can't ride until the roads melt, probably another 4 (+/-) months or so.If you go through the Ducati Configuration page, it is still available as an add on.
Nicely done! My last contact with the dealer a couple days ago was still "no estimated ship date". But it's going to be a few more months of winter so no effect on me yet. My plan is to do the 600mi break-in with the stock bike as soon as the roads are salt-free, and then when I bring it in for the first service/reset, leave it there to have the accessories installed. I'm waiting for the ORP, heated grips, center stand, and I have a deposit on the Termi race exhaust but I'm still a little wary of going through with that just yet.My dealer called the other one and did a "dealer trade"(?) and had it shipped for me.